Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Bachelor Weekend

This weekend was a blast from the past...I had forgotten that life could be so different when you are not under the Cinderella constraint (my colleague Samit and his biwi call my deadline for reaching home to cook dinner the Cinderella constraint).....It was partying on all three evenings- smthg which i have not done in a long long time...so there is a good side effect of my client not having paisa and conveying the news after dad had left for hyd.
There was one sad note though - I had planned to go to bombay with PP and gang but could not make it on sat and decided to get up early on sunday and reach in time for 12 o clock movie. Somehow, i did not hear the 6.30 alarm and finally got up at 8.15 but it was too late by then. So, I missed my only (shayad) chance of hang out with the bombay guys....it was totally my loss...and my sincere apologies to PP whose efforts went in vain.
Have been listening to the songs 'Lagi aaj sawan ki' and 'Tum Meri Zindagi Mein' from Chandni and Bombay to Goa on repeat mode incessantly.....so much so that these songs have been reverberating in my head for the past couple of days.....finally khud se pareshaan hokar I threw the CD out of the car....hopefully in songs se mera peechha khatam :-)
Have started on the pending kaam of calling up people :-)

Note - Thank you, ShelleyS and CuriousEarthian. Actually, I am too old and too bored to mope long and hence the bounce back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

started calling people?? lemme see when my disconnected call ka return kab aata hai :)