Monday, February 09, 2009

I am Alive!!

So, here comes the much needed status update. Although this is going to be short, I had to write here because, as Shivi said, I would have to remove myself by my rules! Also, I have received a lot of threats in past 2-3 weeks and I value my life! And of course, I am thankful for having friends who were concerned and asked me if everything was fine.

I see that I have last posted on 29th Nov. I will now give my excuses from 30th Nov to 9th Feb. I was in US on "vacation" serving as nanny to my niece from 6th Dec to 10th Jan. Although it was supposed to be a vacation, my jungli niece made sure that I worked harder! I had to be in Her Majesty's attendance every second of her waking moment. and I mean every second, literally. In the one minute I would take to go to the bathroom, the whole apartment would be threatened by the loud banging and crying at the door. And this is just a sample. But yes, I also had the dubious pleasure of being favored more than anybody else. More about her later.

Just before leaving I had a lot of work and office was too hectic to allow me time for blogging. And when I came back I was on bench! I had just started relaxing and planning my posts about bench (especially since I have not been able to enjoy its different maze), I had to move back to my old project - where there is a very big deadline of 13th Feb. And, I am working like I have never done!! Saturdays, sundays and 13 hours every weekday - and 13 hours only because I have to go back home to cook! But wait, before some people start taunting me about "work in IT", I dont mean to say that I am slogging the whole time. I am doing something or other related to my job. I have to be available to my colleagues.

So, to cut a long story short - after 13th life should become better - maybe after friday the 13th, valentines day will be extra special.

To all the people who are getting married every day and I have not been able to call - Wish you guys a very happy married life ahead.

1 comment:

Deaf Mamma said...

Yeah, I missed you on blog...update about your holidays..