Happy Chinese New Year (belated)
The Chinese New Year was on 3rd Feb and this is the year of the Rabbit. Rediff published what this year has in store for the zodiac or animal signs in the Chinese calendar. Since I belong to the year of the Monkey, I took special interest in that sign. I must say I am a bit disappointed. It contains a lot of general and obtuse gyaan.
Read it here
One unique point is that Rabbit (my husband) is compatible with Monkey (me) but not vice versa - does this mean that he is compatible with me but I am not with him? So, whose fault is it anyway and who will take the blame for our future arguments? I will choose the high road since I have married a guy compatible with me!
The Chinese New Year was on 3rd Feb and this is the year of the Rabbit. Rediff published what this year has in store for the zodiac or animal signs in the Chinese calendar. Since I belong to the year of the Monkey, I took special interest in that sign. I must say I am a bit disappointed. It contains a lot of general and obtuse gyaan.
Read it here
One unique point is that Rabbit (my husband) is compatible with Monkey (me) but not vice versa - does this mean that he is compatible with me but I am not with him? So, whose fault is it anyway and who will take the blame for our future arguments? I will choose the high road since I have married a guy compatible with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment