Friday, July 29, 2011

News.

I am moving to Austin. Finally.
I have worked (hard?) towards this and my husband has been very very patient during this period (I spoke to him only 10-15 min max everyday and sometimes not at all). Maybe this is more of his reward than mine.
Although this is something I have been wishing for, I am not very excited as I will now have to leave Adrija. And I would prefer living with her to anything else in the world (maybe second to living with dad).
Ha ha - I hope my husband never gets to know my blog URL!

For people who are interested - I did not resign finally. The manager of the only project in my domain in Austin finally gave in to my badgering and made place for me there.

I leave on Sunday  night and Adrija is already crying about it. I am missing her already. Today is my last day in office here.

1 comment:

Meenal said...

Congrats Deepti...
I think, given a choice, husband is the last person you would prefer to live with.