Monday, November 17, 2008

My First You Tube Video

No, I haven't uploaded anything on You Tube. I am talking about the first video I have actually watched on You Tube! Somehow, I have never liked watching anything there. The time it takes to download to the cache, the bandwidth it clogs and then you are not even sure that after all this drama, the quality will actually be worth it!
But this was one special occasion, and only person is capable of doing it! Only he has the enthusiasm and the spirit to actually dive so deep down into a thing! 


Manghani, I am proud of you! You Rock!!

Although, the last time I had visited the site, only TAG was vella enough to use the talking board :-)
And the best part is when Shiti refers to him as 'inhone'. I think that is the only time when Manghani would get an 'inhone' from her!!
Shiti, you Rock even more!!

Wishing the couple a very happy married life ahead - the best both of them deserve!

2 comments:

Dreamz-The dreamer said...

mere roomie ki shaadiiiiiiiii

Dips said...

yaar ki bhi ho gayi, room mate ki bhi ho jayegi, ab tum bhi karo!!