So, I have finally started off......but that being said, this is just about what I have been able to do -start without making much progress.
I was just wondering about how does one actually go about it....what exactly is the scope? Remove everything from public, semi public, private, very private spaces??? Are they yours to remove? Can you really do something about the last one?
From my past experience I have learnt that you feel everything has been swept under the carpet, and just as you relax your vigilance and turn around, out pops something and you need to start all over again. I would say that is a very stressful way of life!
I prefer learning to live with the demons - they are not always your enemies....sometimes they give you the much needed company (not sure whether Shivi would agree with me!)
I was just wondering about how does one actually go about it....what exactly is the scope? Remove everything from public, semi public, private, very private spaces??? Are they yours to remove? Can you really do something about the last one?
From my past experience I have learnt that you feel everything has been swept under the carpet, and just as you relax your vigilance and turn around, out pops something and you need to start all over again. I would say that is a very stressful way of life!
I prefer learning to live with the demons - they are not always your enemies....sometimes they give you the much needed company (not sure whether Shivi would agree with me!)
1 comment:
but aisi kya need pad gayi ki aapko ye clean-up karna pad raha hai??
Post a Comment