The once 'Gentle Lion' turns 4 today and I am sad that I am so near yet so far. He is a younger sibling and yet he is already blooming with his own personality (being a younger sibling, I can empathise how the older ones boss us around). Like all younger ones, he is in a hurry to grow up and gets frustrated when his sister knows things he does not. Yet, seeing the love between them is a soothing balm to the heart bruised by life and the world.
I called him up in the morning to wish him, and as usual, he was not paying attention. So, I said, 'Vavu, I bought a present for you'. Immediately, he turns around and says, 'Abhi dikkhao facetime par'. It is refreshing to see so much honesty about presents! And after seeing the present, he returned to his world, ignoring me when I sang the birthday song for him. Gudiya then thanked me for singing for her brother. These kids are one unique pair. Or maybe they warm my heart just because they are all mine.
Here are some memories
I called him up in the morning to wish him, and as usual, he was not paying attention. So, I said, 'Vavu, I bought a present for you'. Immediately, he turns around and says, 'Abhi dikkhao facetime par'. It is refreshing to see so much honesty about presents! And after seeing the present, he returned to his world, ignoring me when I sang the birthday song for him. Gudiya then thanked me for singing for her brother. These kids are one unique pair. Or maybe they warm my heart just because they are all mine.
Here are some memories
Just Born
At 6 months
Simba- The Gentle Lion & Beth - the cute girl
Playing together
All grown up - Monkey Vavu and Gudiya




No comments:
Post a Comment