Beth now knows that her mom, dad and Maiyu may not know something but Google will ALWAYS know. So, if she has a question to which our response is 'I don't know', she very matter of factly says 'Can you google and tell me'? This is the new age kid for you.
Now, Simba, as with younger siblings the world over, does not like it when 'big sister' knows something we he does not. I tried to explain this albatross we younger ones have to bear all our life (I even threw away carrom coins and ludo 'gotis' when I was not allowed to play) - but he with all the optimism of youth, is not ready to accept this fact. Therefore, he is not ready to accept that he does not know google and insists that he knows all about it. When forced to elaborate, this is what he said:
When you don't know something, you write it on the iPad and then you get the answer. This is google.
Quite intuitive, I must say.
Now, Simba, as with younger siblings the world over, does not like it when 'big sister' knows something we he does not. I tried to explain this albatross we younger ones have to bear all our life (I even threw away carrom coins and ludo 'gotis' when I was not allowed to play) - but he with all the optimism of youth, is not ready to accept this fact. Therefore, he is not ready to accept that he does not know google and insists that he knows all about it. When forced to elaborate, this is what he said:
When you don't know something, you write it on the iPad and then you get the answer. This is google.
Quite intuitive, I must say.
No comments:
Post a Comment