I dont remember if I have mentioned Beth's focus and retention ability on this blog. This girl's husband is in for a very very hard time - she remembers each and every word and tiny details of everything that happened. Recently, at a parent teacher meeting, her teacher told her mom that 'Adrija remembers everything'. Her mom response? - "Yes, we suffer a lot because of it."And seriously, we suffer - because things said in a moment of fun come back to haunt us - 'You had said blah blah blah'.
One day, she got a scrape on her cheek. That evening (we have facetime sessions every evening), she told me ALL about it. Here's the story - Beth ki jubaani (unfortunately, I lack her ability to get it perfectly verbatim):
We went to school in the morning and Miss Croopy was there. And then it was afternoon and Miss Croopy went away and Miss Camatova was there in class. I wanted my journal and Miss Camatova does not know where journals are kept. So, I asked her and then went to take my journal. When I was near the cubby, Susan was coming over and she slipped against the chalkboard and the chalkboard hit me. So, I got a scratch and Miss Camatova put a band aid.
What happens when she has a band aid - not allowed to touch the area or the band aid etc etc is a different story. Talk about a DETAILED story, and here I thougth that I always ramble on and on in my stories......
One day, she got a scrape on her cheek. That evening (we have facetime sessions every evening), she told me ALL about it. Here's the story - Beth ki jubaani (unfortunately, I lack her ability to get it perfectly verbatim):
We went to school in the morning and Miss Croopy was there. And then it was afternoon and Miss Croopy went away and Miss Camatova was there in class. I wanted my journal and Miss Camatova does not know where journals are kept. So, I asked her and then went to take my journal. When I was near the cubby, Susan was coming over and she slipped against the chalkboard and the chalkboard hit me. So, I got a scratch and Miss Camatova put a band aid.
What happens when she has a band aid - not allowed to touch the area or the band aid etc etc is a different story. Talk about a DETAILED story, and here I thougth that I always ramble on and on in my stories......
No comments:
Post a Comment