Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 things I love about my new workplace

  1. The office full of books, books and books (which we are allowed to take home and keep) and the book discussions - generally ranging around what Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Google are doing and what we are doing to create a better digital book platform (now I have to accept the Kindle at last!)
  2. The unrestricted internet access - after years of working in financial institutions' networks where you have think before you google, I have to do a lot of unlearning to be able to access FB and youtube on office network
  3. No id and access cards! (It was a start up which has been acquired by a huge publishing company)
  4. Parking right in front of the entrance (small office building)
  5. AND THE BEST......Super hot guys (technical company too small to handle visa holders so full of nerdy non Indians/ non Chinese; who believe in being extremely fit and handsome). I just wish I had a couple of girlfriends here to discuss the eye candy!

3 comments:

Dream On.. said...

hehe Deepti ji yaad hai london ke canteen ki baate..there were few eye candies there too..

Main yaha taras gayi hun dekhane ko ache log :(

Dips said...

I know! I was thinking of you and Jenny when I was writing that. In fact of Palash too kyonki woh bhi interested rahta tha hamare eye candy mein!

Jenny said...

haha Pandeji ditto on ash's and your comments :-)