It is only when you are ready to exert yourself beyond your comfort zone that you can achieve anything. And this is something which I am always loathe to do - I have thought and thought about the answer - and when I look into myself I find that my hesitation is simply because I am afraid of failure.
But who doesnt hate failure? I am reasonably sincere at my work - havent cheated in my exams - so why am I sooo afraid of failure?
And then people say that I am arrogant about my work. I wonder if this is true. Will some humility help me get out of these restraints I bind myself with? Is this why I am so slow in getting out of messy situations?
Is it good that with two kids, I dont have time to ponder on these questions!!!
Off to San Francisco this long weekend. Second short vacation with husband.
But who doesnt hate failure? I am reasonably sincere at my work - havent cheated in my exams - so why am I sooo afraid of failure?
And then people say that I am arrogant about my work. I wonder if this is true. Will some humility help me get out of these restraints I bind myself with? Is this why I am so slow in getting out of messy situations?
Is it good that with two kids, I dont have time to ponder on these questions!!!
Off to San Francisco this long weekend. Second short vacation with husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment