After a long time, the weather here is awesome. Rain in the day has brought the temperature down. Add a lovely breeze and you have an unbeatable combination. So, today I enjoyed my sunroof - had a blast on the freeway with the windows and sunroof open and all my fav songs on the stereo.
Memories of this song from hostel days in surat always come back to me on lovely days like this
Mausam mausam lovely mausam
Today I am happy that I bought a car with a sunroof.
P.S. - people concious about their hair should not try driving on the freeway with windows down. I would be interested in knowing how convertible owners tackle this.
Memories of this song from hostel days in surat always come back to me on lovely days like this
Mausam mausam lovely mausam
Today I am happy that I bought a car with a sunroof.
P.S. - people concious about their hair should not try driving on the freeway with windows down. I would be interested in knowing how convertible owners tackle this.
No comments:
Post a Comment